[sf-lug] fun with computers

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:32:37 PDT 2008

I didn't mean to sound harsh actually.  I have found that the mandriva
repos to be of low quality and quite slow.  In the problem mentioned
by the poster, it sounds like a QA issue, which is why I made that
statement that I did.  Does mandriva have a nice community bug
reporting tool?

On 3/27/08, Romel Jacinto <penguin at techbandit.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Mar 2008, Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
>
> > Imho, mandriva is not a real distro.  I don't know how many of you
> > feel the same way...
>
> I don't know much about Mandriva.
> Can you please elaborate?
>
> --
> Romel

Kristian Erik Hermansen
--
"Clever ones don't want the future told. They make it."