[sf-lug] Firewire card for student

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Sat Mar 8 22:20:28 PST 2008

I must have sent the previous email before finishing typing. I meant to add:

Ironically, the next time I will be in SF proper is for a Microsoft launch
event on Thursday, at the Moscone center. If we could arrange something
around that time, it would be great. Otherwise, I live in San Mateo so we
could meet somewhere in between?

Regards,
Nathan