[sf-lug] Who has the pressed Ubuntu CDs? I have -- and used -- one of 'em...

RBV GoodWriter2548 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 14:24:30 PST 2008

Hey:

Lest laments about the abuse of free Feisty CDs pull the group too
deeply into the Slough of Despond, I'll mention in passing that I
received one such CD AND used it to upgrade my Dapper system to
Feisty, which I enjoy running even today.

And for which I remain grateful to Jim and the SF-LUG.

The point being that yes, some people don't appreciate free things but
on the other hand many of us do.  Who, then, shall we work hardest to
please?

Cheers & hope this brightens things just a bit,
Riley
SFO