[sf-lug] how to get computers?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 3 23:38:22 PST 2008

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

>> At the end of the event, all of the machines were driven back to
>> ACCRC, whence they came.
>
> No, there are still about 40 boxes sitting in the sun room to the
> south of the gym in the KIPP school.

Jim's question, which I addressed very specifically, was "Do I
understand correctly that there are some computers for give-away in the
four locations:  Berkeley, Marin (Novato), San Francisco, and San Mateo?"
In other words, his wording suggested he was _not_ asking about the St.
Anthony's Foundation event, but rather the ACCRC/Untangle-run charity
installfest (which had the above-cited four locations).

My answer was thus correct as stated.