[sf-lug] USA - [Fwd: Don't Let Comcast Shut You Up]

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Mar 2 09:35:14 PST 2008

this seems worthwhile to me. here's a summary of some action
points, for those who'd like to avoid reading the full detail of the
message below:

1.  Tell the FCC to stop Comcast Web blocking.
http://free.convio.net/site/R?i=xa5CrzKNKi7z09HykzEjVA..

2.  Urge your representative to support the "Internet Freedom
Preservation Act."
http://free.convio.net/site/R?i=JCMVhjpuoPVCHL_1VIrS8A..

3.  Tell your friends to take action at SavetheInternet.com.
http://free.convio.net/site/R?i=3SOAC4-xPbNoZj9i5zc1xQ..

Take action on this important campaign at:
http://free.convio.net/site/R?i=LQ9hKv6G0oGykSy0Bmayow..

Tell your friends about this campaign at:
http://free.convio.net/site/R?i=EqZsD6ILraADzZsQAO4L-A..

Free Press is a national, nonpartisan organization working to reform
the media. Through education, organizing and advocacy, we promote
diverse and independent media ownership, strong public media, and
universal access to communications. Learn more at
http://www.freepress.net