[sf-lug] Ubuntu-Firefox

David Sterry david at sterryit.com
Sat Mar 1 14:29:15 PST 2008

Yes,

This page has two links that you can try. Also, if you're at a page and
you wonder if there is a search engine available, Look for the little
search box icon to have a tint to it. That means one is available and
you can add it from the dropdown menu. I made one for a search engine I
run and it's quite popular to use.

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=ubuntu+forums&sherlock=yes&opensearch=yes&submitform=Search

-Dave