[sf-lug] Linux show demos (was: Linux podcasts)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon Feb 25 17:06:37 PST 2008

very good tho'ts, thank you lots.
    my thing is that linux has the gnu toolkit (ls, vi,
wc, grep, etc) and works real good for cheap.
something about linux-unix people is appealing,
too, maybe a little less suit-like. so left to me, i'll
sit there with some print outs advertising sf-lug
and any other lugs and hope to entice people
to check out their local lugs. i'm not the snazzy
type.
    i'm hoping snazzy folks, such as Kristian and
others, will participate and counteract the boring
meter that i'll be leaning on.