[sf-lug] Linux podcasts

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Feb 25 01:21:56 PST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 11:28:07PM -0800, David Sterry wrote:
> If you know of any others(and I know there are many), I'd love to hear
> about them and why you like them. These are great for listening in the
> car if you're getting tired of your cd collection, some radio station, etc.

I honestly haven't gotten around to listening to much (any?) of it, since
I'm not much of a 'podcast' listener, but This Week in Tech has a show
dedicated to Open Source, co-hosted by Chris DiBona (big OSS community guy
from VA Linux, used to be a Slashdot editor for a while, and big OSS community
guy at Google, now.)

  http://www.twit.tv/FLOSS

I'm sure there are countless others.

--