[sf-lug] the upcoming installfest and Monday night at JavaCat

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Feb 21 08:19:34 PST 2008

first, three cheers for daniel gimpelevich!

second, here's what you agreed to do at the upcoming
install fest:

* show up on time. might be smart to bring water and
maybe a screwdriver (phillips #2).

* pick a place to work (there'll be several)

* pick a computer on which to install ubuntu

* use the supplied DVD or CD disk to install ubuntu
on the computer per supplied instructions

! if it appears there's something wrong with a particular
computer, move it to the work place that's dedicated to
fixing hardware. If you're interested in trying to fix it,
do so.