[sf-lug] OT: Problems voting for Obama in California?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:32:40 PST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 5:25 PM,  <charles at thewybles.com> wrote:
> Um that has nothing to do with my question.
>
> Anyway it appears to be valid based on other information sources.
>
> What os the candidates websites run on us quite irrelevant to anyone but a very small majority. One I include myself in but still a rather useless fact and no bearing on "bubblegate".

Oh, I thought you question "Has this been verified? Is it an urban
legend?" was in reference to the democratic/linux and
republican/windows hypothesis.  If your question was regarding
something else entirely, please let me know!  Please snip the relevant
portion and reply beneath so I know the context :-)  Thanks!
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."