[sf-lug] job posting: QA engineer in San Francisco

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Jan 30 13:11:21 PST 2008

QA engineer in San Francisco, $85K to $100K, depending on experience

Are you looking for a creative, fun and professional environment, then
please send me your resume and I will call you to discuss further and
answer any questions that you may have.

This dynamic company is looking for a talented QA engineer who will
help ensure the quality of code released; develop and implement test
plans to ensure robust releases on production systems. Duties include
test planning, test plan generation, hands-on testing, and problem
reporting. The ability to work independently and with a small team is
important.

We would like,
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* A minimum of 3 years experience web QA on Windows and Linux systems
* Experience and understanding of Software QA methodologies
* Scripting experience (Perl, PHP or Python) for test automation

All jobs are located in downtown San Francisco, and include health
benefits and stock options.
Sorry, no sponsorship available. The position is full-time and on-site.

Please send your resume to: Anthony [at] chancellor.com or/and call
Anthony at 415-332-0123.