[sf-lug] OLPC info for the frustrated

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 07:41:21 PST 2008

Update:
I've just gotten off the phone with a "representative."
She was quite aghast at the suggestion that data has been lost.
To their credit: she did have me on record. (She told me my email
address.)
I was told that "my" computers had already been passed on to shipping
but she had no good explanation why others who ordered much later have
received their's long ago. Her message was basically "it's in the
mail."
I was on the phone for less than one hour starting at approximately
6:30am PST.
This suggests to me that things may not be as bleak as they seemed.
alex

a_kleider at yahoo.com