[sf-lug] IEs4Linux

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 22:16:38 PST 2008

--- Nathan Hoover <nathan at foo-o-rama.com> wrote:

> FWIW you can do your return with TurboTax through their website, and
> it has
> the advantage of saving the returns in the site so you have access to
> past
> years' returns hassle free.
>
> The default for IE when you install it is to take you to the
> Microsoft
> website and ask if you'd like to set your home page, etc. to theirs
> and
> prompt you to download and install Windows Update. So, you may have
> IE
> successfully installed and just be at that "runonce.aspx"  page on
> microsoft.com.

Thanks for the tip about TurboTax: this year is already paid for;
I'll switch next year.

as for "runonce.aspx" : can you help a bit more? How can I get past
that and on to where I want to be? What is ..aspx? Should I just look
for the "runonce.aspx" file and delete it and then start IEs4Linux
again?
Any and all info greatly appreciated.

a_kleider at yahoo.com