[sf-lug] Black hats declare war on Scientology

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:38:01 PST 2008

Here is the Slashdot story:

http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/01/24/1311252

here is the Digg story:

http://digg.com/security/Hackers_brutalize_Scientology_s_security_defenses

And here is the really creepy video threatening Scientology.  I would not
condone what this group is doing by any means.  It is black hat work, but
all I can say is Scientology really brought it on themselves.  I would NOT
want to fuck with these people.  Nor, unfortunately, would I want to be
associated with them.  They are dangerous.  In the extreme.  But it will
take someone with these kinds of skills to really take it to Scientology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ