[sf-lug] Fwd: Thank You for Donating to One Laptop per Child

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:45:07 PST 2008

Notice the date of this email...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Support <service at laptopgiving.org>
Date: Jan 18, 2008 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: Thank You for Donating to One Laptop per Child
To: Kristian Erik Hermansen <kristian.hermansen at gmail.com>

If you have not yet received your laptop, we are working hard to get it to
you. If you live within the United States, you should receive your laptop no
later than January 15, 2008. If you live in Canada, you should receive your
laptop in the January/February 2008 timeframe. FedEx will be providing a
tracking number once they receive your package.

Thank You
OLPC
Donor Services