[sf-lug] auto-increment track# tagging for SPX files?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:41:55 PST 2008

I used an app recently to tag Speex audio files (.spx) of the
audiobook for War and Peace by Tolstoy (yes, I'm too lazy to read it
manually)!  Now, this tagger (or audio player, i forget) had a feature
where you could select all the files you wanted, and if they are
already in some ordering, it will auto0increment the track# and set
the tag for each file.  Anyone know the name of at least one package?
I definitely did this on Ubuntu Hardy (8.04) a few weeks ago, but
forget the name of the package now.  Any input would be helpful.
Thanks!!!
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."