[sf-lug] Build-a-box day February 16--need help

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:13:41 PST 2008

I'd very much like to help with this effort.  I haven't met any of you
in person so I think this would be a great way to meet you all and
contribute back to the community.  I live in East Bay (Concord) and can
carpool two or three others.  I will be driving through Walnut Creek and
can pick people up along the way (assuming I take the 24).  I have tools
and I can fabricate install CD's if needed.

I'm relatively new to the area (been here a little over a year) and
don't yet know what/where ACCRC is nor where the school is (though of
course I will google it).  Help with directions always appreciated!

Cheers!

Mark