[sf-lug] Build-a-box day February 16--need help

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:33:24 PST 2008

hi

2008/1/15 vincent polite <vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com>:

> Forgive me for my faux pas.

There is also going to be an SF-LUG meeting on Monday, Jan 21.  You might
want to bring your machine there to see if we could help set it up.  Another
option is to get a ride with someone down to the Linux Mafia Conspire
meetings down on the peninsula at Rick Moen's house, or to go to the SV-LUG
meetings on the peninsula.  For a while SV-LUG was having installfests at
Google, but then there were some changes in SV-LUG's membership and I'm not
sure if that is still happening.

http://www.svlug.org/installfest/index.php

here is the info on the SF-LUG meetings.

Vince, I'm sure we will get you sorted out!

Next regular meeting at the javacat on geary in SF: * Monday, January 21,
2008, from 6:00 PM till 8:00 PM *at the Javacat cafe, on Geary at 20th in
San Francisco.

 *SF-LUG meetings* are the first Sunday of the month, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM,
and third Monday of each month, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.

SF-LUG is a discussion group that focuses on Linux and related technologies
and news. We sometimes have some great talks together. It's different from
listening to a lecture and often more fun (we each get to talk).

Topics vary from meeting to meeting, free form, sometimes with multiple
simultaneous topics ranging from communities to technologies.

The Javacat cafe has free wifi access to the internet, good food and drinks,
and interesting music. Parking in the neighborhood is spotty, fairly good
around 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Mondays and before about 10:30 AM on Sundays.