[sf-lug] Build-a-box day February 16--need help

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Tue Jan 15 13:49:24 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 13:37 -0800, vincent polite wrote:
> I thought the idea of this event was to install and configure Ubuntu?
> Well, my Ubuntu is not configured correctly.

Hi Vincent,

This event is for installing and configuring Ubuntu on a number of
machines for a specific purpose and matching specific specifications
(!). I believe those machines are earmarked for donation to specific
organizations/individuals.

If you're having problems with wifi on Ubuntu on your own system, that's
kind of different. Just post to the list per Kristian's suggestion and
we'll try and help you out here.

Or you could also post here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/

Or here:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion

However, each of those would require a sign-up, and you're already on
this list :)

Thanks, Tom