[sf-lug] KDE 4 Release Event- Google HQ & worldwide- Jan 17-19 2008

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 13:47:10 PST 2008

I would be willing to head out on Saturday and would also be willing to take
a carpool with me...I have a Toyota Camry hybrid that can fit 4 comfortable,
5 if the back seat 3 are slimmer people (heh).  I live in Alameda so the
Fruitvale Bart could be a meeting point.  Anyone else want to go?

Ernest

voiced by Benjamin Franklin

http://www.prezronpaul.com