[sf-lug] Project Management/Tracking Tool

Mark K. Zanfardino mark at zanfardinoconsulting.com
Wed Jan 9 14:16:59 PST 2008

Right, well, I guess I lied when I'd said I'd checked the KB.  I swear I
did not see the oh so bold Project Management when I looked before!  My
eyes must be going.

As to having/liking ms project, no and no.  I only mention it because I
have used it and really just want a simple way to put together a gant
chart with milestones and deadlines and I know that something ms project
can do.

Now that my eyes are working and I have the list of 30+ project
management tools before me, can anyone recommend a specific project?  I
have read one vote for open workbench.  Any other suggestions?

Cheer!