[sf-lug] Recieved my XO today!!

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Mon Jan 7 16:09:59 PST 2008

I was impressed that the other day when my girlfriend wanted to use the computer and she couldn't remember my login PW to my Ubuntu Desktop so she just decided to grab the XO and boot it up. She was able to figure out how to connect to my nextdoor neighbors wireless (we dont have wireless at home) and get on the internet and start shooting out her daily emails... She is not extremely technically inclined... She also felt it was a bit sluggish but she thought it was really easy to use....

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x6062
Fax: 415-788-2592