[sf-lug] Fwd: Talk at International High School

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:26:13 PST 2008

hi

On Jan 6, 2008 10:22 AM, jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:

> anybody knowledgeable about copyright issues and/or "GNU"?
> please let joseph know:

I am not an IP lawyer, but I do know how to debate.  heh.  In law school, we
were randomly handed an object, and required to passionately argue the
merits or demerits of a given object in class (first year, of course).  And
I have spent about 7 hours interviewing Richard Stallman and I have shot 360
hours of video on the subject, so I believe that I could bring something to
the discussion.

Thanks for posting this news item, Jim.