[sf-lug] Specify a delay for CAPS LOCK key?

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Sat Dec 29 17:38:50 PST 2007

Alex Kleider wrote:
>>> Sorry I can't help, but am very curious as to what purpose this
>> might serve.
> Riley,
> I had misunderstood: now it makes perfect sense.
> I thought you wanted a latency between the key press and the function
> taking effect (which makes no sense) vs
> needing to hold the key for a finite period in order for the function
> to take effect (which is a feature that has great appeal!)
> alex
>
> a_kleider at yahoo.com

	I would like to see such a hack as I am constantly
hitting the caps lock key(it is where the Control Key used
to be on my Amiga Keyboard).

    later
    bliss -- C  O C O A  Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*
 Formerly of AWest - San Francisco's Amiga Users Group

        Your tag lines (k) were stolen! (more)
            There is a puff of smoke!