[sf-lug] Job Posting: Junior Linux sys adm in San Francisco

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Dec 28 18:12:07 PST 2007

Job Posting: Junior Systems Administrator
San Francisco, Ca., $75K plus full benefits

About the Candidate:
That you are passionate, enthusiastic, and hungry to learn and dive
into the technology is most important:
* One to three years experience setting up PCs, Linux servers, and
other computers.
* Degree a plus but not required.
* Happy with 24x7 availability and occasional international travel.
If you're a computer fanatic/geek that has been into computers,
software, and operating systems since you were a kid, you will excel in
this position.

About the Company:
Fed by automatic spiders that crawl the web for audio video content and
content partnerships with over 60 leading content and media companies,
the COMPANY uses visual analysis and speech recognition to better
understand rich media content. Users can search for content, create
personal TV channels that automatically splice relevant content
together and even use our download feature to automatically download
content to mobile devices.

To Apply:
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume along with
an outline of relevant technical experience to Andrea Clarke:
andrea at planetschnoogie.com

Please include current and expected salary along with availability for
a phone conversation.

Thanks!
Andrea
http://planetschnoogie.com  – Technical Recruiters
my work phone: 541-549-8294

About Andrea:
I am an Independent Recruiter working directly with the hiring manager
and am happy to discuss the company with all who are interested.