[sf-lug] Happy Holidays & ?suggested alternatives for Ado. Ill?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 28 02:20:40 PST 2007

I wrote:

> No, but I'd be glad to append your brief review comments to the related
> entries here:
>
> "Graphics" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Apps/
>
> (Page needs to be reformatted and filled in with some of the missing
> entries.)

I just got through doing a _lot_ of work to reimplement that page
correctly, supplying all of the missing entries.  Also, when I was done,
I realised it really needed to get divided up into _three_ pages.  So, I
did that, too.

So, http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Apps/ now includes these new pages, with
which I'm now a lot happier:

o  Graphics Apps, Vector - Vector graphics applications
o  Graphics Apps, Raster - Bitmap (raster) graphics applications
o  Graphics Apps, Other - Other graphics applications, besides vector and
   raster graphics programs

(I'm still not a graphics guy, but the pages should now be much more
useful.)

--
Cheers,                                     Ceci n'est pas une pipe:   |
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com