[sf-lug] HP C3600S computer

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 18:56:43 PST 2007

Linux IS  already installed (Gentoo I believe although I think Debian
also supports this platform.)
It's just that there is no support for the graphics card so I don't
know if you'd want it without a GUI. I'm guessing probably not.
I'm thinking that someone who just wants a command line machine perhaps
to use as a file server or some such thing.. _if_ they don't mind the
size and weight (considerable) and the noise (which may be a good thing
in that it probably indicates good cooling.) I got it as a freebie and
was interested in it because I wanted extra computers so I could learn
about networking: Now I've got more computers than I know what to do
with and this one is just dead weight around here. My wife would be
very pleased if I told her it has found a new home!
If you still want it, let me know and I'll bring it to  you.

a_kleider at yahoo.com