[sf-lug] NY state considering ODF

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:37:58 PST 2007

Hey, we only have until December 28, 2007 to submit public comments, so
anyone who wants to comment, please do so right away!

http://slashdot.org/firehose.pl?op=view&id=430726

The digg story is here, but I am almost sorry that I dugg it, due to the
last sentence, which is juvenile, IMHO.  BTW, please let me be really clear
that I am *not* the person who submitted this digg story:

http://digg.com/microsoft/NY_Govt_Looks_to_ODF_as_an_Alternative_to_Microsoft/

I would like to get people's opinions as to how we should deal with that
nasty last sentence in that digg story.  Should I undigg myself on that
story or not?

But it would be nice to get a few votes in the firehose for the /. story.

Thanks either way.