[sf-lug] NY state considering ODF

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:37:58 PST 2007

Hey, we only have until December 28, 2007 to submit public comments, so
anyone who wants to comment, please do so right away!

The digg story is here, but I am almost sorry that I dugg it, due to the
last sentence, which is juvenile, IMHO.  BTW, please let me be really clear
that I am *not* the person who submitted this digg story:

I would like to get people's opinions as to how we should deal with that
nasty last sentence in that digg story.  Should I undigg myself on that
story or not?

But it would be nice to get a few votes in the firehose for the /. story.

Thanks either way.