[sf-lug] Ubuntu Article on Techsoup

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:32:14 PST 2007

hi

On Dec 17, 2007 3:56 PM, Kristian Erik Hermansen <
kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2007 2:00 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> > I've recently added ZaReason, Inc. to my list of Bay Area Linux
> > companies, http://linuxmafia.com/bale/other.html , and you'll note that
> > I highly approve of every aspect of that firm but one, which I hope they
> > will eventually change.
>
> Which aspect?

Here is the passage to which Rick was referring, I believe:

"my only qualm (but a serious one) being that their only means of contact is
their e-commerce Web site and a Web form for generating e-mail to them --
which is not the way to be taken seriously. (Personally, I like to have real
names, telephone numbers, and a street address, before I hand someone my
money.)"