[sf-lug] i got a SAN and need a fibre channel interface to configure it

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Sat Dec 15 12:22:48 PST 2007

Hello List,

Jim's description of this gift in the thread below.  Support at LSI
Logic has informed us that we'll need to connect to the box via one of
its fibre channel interfaces in order to configure it(using their
SANtricity software or perhaps something that speaks the same
"language").  All hope of being able to quickly configure this thing
thru access via its ethernet port(s) has been dashed.

SO, if anyone out there might be able to help turn this paper weight
into something more helpful, please let us know.  Thanks.