[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting monday 6 PM at the javacat

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Sat Dec 15 01:18:46 PST 2007

I know I used to live there.. But quick ?... Does the java cat have enough room for 27" (LCD) monitor/TV and a big gamer desktop?   I need help after my Gutsy upgrade that I cant explain in a email/post/IRC

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x6062
Fax: 415-788-2592