[sf-lug] Youtube Issues

Mark K. Zanfardino mark at zanfardinoconsulting.com
Fri Dec 7 13:37:27 PST 2007

Blake,

Really?  What distro are you using again?  I've been working with Ubuntu
(Kubuntu, strictly speaking) for the last year and haven't had any
problems with ntfs-3g.  In fact, the latest release (gutsy) seemed to
install the support be default.  I'm able to read and write to my ntfs
disk without any issues.  I'm particularly happy with the ntfsprogs
package, as it lets me do things with ntfs that microsoft never provided.

I suppose it's just one of those things.

Cheers!