[sf-lug] IMHO

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 19:30:38 PST 2007

Christian:
please tell me what IMHO means. I meant to ask you Friday, but forgot.
Thank you very much for the tour of "your" middle school. I enjoyed it
very much and did indeed, as you predicted, find it "inspirational."
You are to be commended for doing your part to try to mitigate our
societal ills.
Also, don't fret to much about me and the command line: I actually
enjoy it and spend a lot of time trying to figure out what the content
of all the config files really means and how everything fits together
to make up a functioning system. When ever I use the windowing features
it's just an unpleasant reminder that I don't know enough about my
system to be able to do what I want without it. With further advice
from our colleges here on the lug I hope to continue to move to the
left:
alex

alex at kleider.net