[sf-lug] VPN Questions

Mark K. Zanfardino mark at zanfardinoconsulting.com
Wed Dec 5 12:25:50 PST 2007

Asheesh - I'm sure that the best overall solution would be to run a
native VPN solution, I'm just not sure that this router supports it or
that I have enough information to make the necessary configuration
work.  Time permitting I will try to get to an upcoming meeting and see
if I can get more hands-on help.  Thanks!

Nathan - Sadly this is a company router and I'm not in a position to
change it.  We have too many processes relying on this router performing
as it does today that my singular need for a linux connection to it is
not enough to justify the time and expense of swapping it out or
replacing the firmware, as much as I might like to.  So, either I get a
native linux solution working or I keep coming into the office...

Cheers!