[sf-lug] december 15 Saint Anthony install fest location and time

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:11:31 PST 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 8:56 AM, jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:

>    If you are planning to attend to help install linux
> on machines to those in need, please let me know
> so i can report estimated numbers of volunteers.

Also, there will be an opportunity to volunteer tomorrow and on 12/11/07 and
12/12/07 as described below by event organizer Kami Griffith.  In her
message, she suggests that we ping Karl Robillard to let him know if we want
to show up on any of these days.  Karl is cc'd above.

*********************

I heard back from Karl at St. Anthony, here are the days he's available
after 5pm for volunteers to install Edubuntu on the newly donated machines:

Thursday, Dec. 6th

Tuesday, December 11th

Wednesday, December 12th

Please connect with Karl and work out a time. We're hoping to use these
machines on the 15th at the Tech Support day.

Thanks again for helping with this project!

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point