[sf-lug] virtual box

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:49:05 PST 2007

hi Alex,

I am happy to meet with you tomorrow, but I will need you to drive me from
my office to the school.

Also, Tom did make an excellent point in that if Virtualbox is available
through Ubuntu's package manager, you almost *always* want to add new
software to your box through your native package manager, because it will
handle all of the dependencies and it will configure everything properly for
your system.

You can call me tomorrow after 10 pm at 415-351-1300.  If I don't hear from
you, I will assume that you installed VirtualBox with your native package
manager as Tom suggested.

You might still enjoy seeing the school, though.  It is really kind of
inspirational.

see ya

--
Christian Einfeldt,