[sf-lug] request to mentor a student in the Google secondary school coding contest

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:04:00 PST 2007

hi

This is an opportunity to mentor a middle school student in writing code for
a new Google contest that has started below.  The prizes are really small,
but it is a great opportunity to get at least one kid at our local public
middle school FOSS project interested in becoming a FOSS developer.  We need
just one or two brilliant kids at this school to light on fire, and we will
be able to make a huge difference in the success of this FOSS project at
this school.

http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/

thanks either way.