[sf-lug] Christian - May have something you can use...

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Sun Nov 25 18:07:35 PST 2007

Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> hi
>
> On Oct 26, 2007 3:39 PM, bobbie sellers <bliss at california.com> wrote:
>
>>    Today I acquired a used 4 bay external drive case without
>> drives but with 4 drawers to permit removal and reinstallation
>> of each drive with cables to connect the external drive box to
>> the  computer(s) in use.
>>

> Sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this case.  If your offer
> still stands, I would like to make arrangements to come pick up this case!
>
> Thanks either way

	Gave you my phone number at the last meeting.  Feel free to call
or send me an e-mail off the SF-Lug list to setup a time to pick it up.

    later
    bliss -- C  O C O A  Powered... (at california dot com)

--
 bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*

        Your tag lines (k) were stolen! (more)
            There is a puff of smoke!