[sf-lug] distro advice, please

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Mon Nov 19 13:31:33 PST 2007

With a little tweaking of Puppy's GUI it really doesn't look that bad, I will be bringing a laptop tonight with Puppy installed that you can take a look at, I think it looks pretty nice...

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592