[sf-lug] ThinkPad & proposal for "hefty" machine

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 21:29:07 PST 2007

Thanks to all of you for the postings commenting on my queries. It's
going to take me some time to digest it all and follow up but I do want
to emphasize how impressed and grateful I am for the outpouring of
advice and information and offer of help.
Am I right that the next monday night java cat meeting is next Monday?
I hope to be there and hopefully see some of you.

alex at kleider.net