[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets at Javacat on Sunday 11/4

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Nov 2 10:52:43 PDT 2007

11 AM to 1 PM at the javacat on geary at 20th
avenue in SF.
    we'll try to install gentoo on jeremy's laptop
and also discuss Hayes Valley Learning Center's
hub/switch problem and how to solve it (with a
12 or greater port device that's 100Mb or better
and some means of power cycling it from the lab,
per Jason's investigations.
    also, there's a center on Judah at 44th that is
similar to the HVLC and might be interesting to
investigate and/or support.