[sf-lug] 1. vimtutor 2. /dev/pilot

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 11:34:02 PDT 2007

Rick: where can I find vimtutor? vi, vim: serious differences?
Asheesh: the error reads /dev/pilot not found BUT I've no idea how to
tell it to look for the usb device instead. Any suggestions? Is it
possible to create a symlink pilot ---> usb?
Rick: re locate- I was doing essentially doing the same thing with the
find command and the only directory that made sense didn't appear to be
the one; I tried to register with the dsl forum and it seemed to be
successful but they promised to send me an e-mail as the final process
and that e-mail never came and they won't let me post.  I'm not sure
what to do now except perhaps try to read register.  I could not find
any opportunity to e-mail anyone for clarification.

To anyone: I have been using Dragon speak which was given to me at work
and it works very nicely.  Is there anything similar in our world?

alex at kleider.net

Do You Yahoo!?