[sf-lug] "on-call" volunteer for the school lab from 10/29/07 through 11/08/07?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:11:55 PDT 2007

hi

I am going to be out of the country on family business from Oct 29 through
Nov 11.  I am hoping that there are not going to be any issues for the
school during that time, but it would be awesome if we could get maybe 2
people to be available to come over to the school to address any minor heart
attacks that pop up for the school in their use of FOSS during that time.

What I am thinking of is primarily just rebooting either the Edubuntu lab or
the Edubuntu file server that holds the school's mission-critical Excel
(cough) spreadsheet.

Thanks either way !