[sf-lug] rescue disk for thinkpad 1400

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 20:49:27 PDT 2007

I sure do!
To many it may seem (and indeed probably is) a great waste of time, but
I am enjoying myself seeing these old systems work. And it is great
hands on experience. You've probably read already that the ThinkPad is
purring nicely (except for the fact that I've failed in my attempts to
install flashplayer..so far that is. I haven't given up yet. Everything
else is working so well, I'm sure it'll be possible.)

alex at kleider.net