[sf-lug] [Fwd: Volunteer in the lab on Thursdays starting in November]

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Thu Oct 18 15:53:34 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I'd volunteered to be available on Thursday nights at HVLC in case they
wanted to open up the center to the public, and it looks like this will
be happening from November (per Kami's email below). Unfortunately I'm
going to be away on business for the first 10 days of November, and the
first week of December. Is there anyone else interested in getting
involved that could cover those dates?

Thanks, Tom