[sf-lug] adobe flash player Netscape/Mozilla type plugin

Eric greencrab at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:24:22 PDT 2007

What kind of problem are you having with the plugin.  Flash works fine for
me in Iceweasel running under debian (sid).  Make sure you apt-get the most
recent package.  I found the plugin on my machine here

/usr/lib/iceweasel/plugins/libflashplayer.so

--Eric

So check to make sure you got the right stuff