[sf-lug] [Ubuntu-US-CA] REVIEW: Quick Assessment of Canonical's Landscape Management tool for Ubuntu Infrastructures

Steve George steve.george at canonical.com
Fri Oct 12 02:45:01 PDT 2007

Kristian,

Just to clarify Landscape is available Free (no charge) during the beta
period.  You can register for a trial here:
http://www.canonical.com/contact/forms/landscape

What we ask is that users provide feedback. We want to make Landscape an
outstanding service for systems administrators, so we need them to tell
us what's great, what needs further work and what they'd like to see in
the future.

As you noted it's also available for customers who've purchased a
support contract from Canonical.

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 15:39 -0700, Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> On 10/10/07, Charles N Wyble <charles at thewybles.com> wrote:
> > Thats all fine and dandy. Where do we get it from? :)
>
> http://www.canonical.com/landscape
>
> But the catch is, for now (beta), you must be registered with
> Canonical for support.  The minimum investment is one desktop support
> contract @ $250/year...
> --
> Kristian Erik Hermansen

Thanks,