[sf-lug] equivalent of newegg for buying a new/refurbished TV?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:16:10 PDT 2007

Hey guys,

I am looking for a website that is the "newegg" of buying a
new/refurbished TV.  Newegg has been a favorite of mine for a long
time.  I enjoy that people on the site write reviews and rate their
purchases.  Newegg has some of the most competitive prices and best
return policies around.  Is there some site like this for other
non-computer related consumer electronics either online or in the bay
area?  Thanks!

Ummm, I must admit I don't really watch TV, but I just bought a Nintendo Wii!!!
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen