[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting sunday, come on down

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:24:51 PDT 2007

hi

On 10/3/07, jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:

> come to the javacat restaurant this sunday, 10/7,
> on geary blvd at 20th avenue in san francisco.
> possible topics:

BTW, the time of the Sunday meeting is at 11:00 am, like all Sunday
meetings, right Jim?

http://www.sf-lug.org/

* Alameda County Computer Resource Center: possible
> volunteer build-a-thon in October needs people to disassemble
> donated gear and reassemble the working parts into new
> computers; no experience needed, interest required.

Are there any tentative dates for this build-a-thon?  I'm not seeing any
announcements on James blog or his ACCRC.org site.  Jim, I'm guessing you
must have spoken with him recently?