[sf-lug] compatability/does Bill Gates get a piece of the action

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:20:27 PDT 2007

hi

On 10/3/07, Kristian Erik Hermansen <kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Being the nerd that he is, I wouldn't put the words "Bill Gates", "get
> a piece", and "action" in the same sentence...just my two cents!

Oh no, from what I have heard, Bill and Melinda are more like corporate team
members than sex partners.  They do have kids, but from what I have heard,
Bill uses professional services.  It's his weird rocking thing, you know.
Melinda can only be expected to put up with that so far, and then she is
done.  It really takes a professional to put up with the rocking thing and
deliver on an on-going basis.